Friday, January 23, 2009

Steady Mobbin




Yeah, so I just uploaded the entire Geometric CD..its kinda late I had it ready for release but got swamped with other stuff. But hey! thats just life right? So I've been workin on something else. I'm calling it "Limited Edition". Let's see if I can effectively do an album preview with this one haha!
So coming soon, look out for it. I tried to do something similar to my idol GirlTalk and try some mashups. A couple sound nice and I'll put em on here. Thanks for being patient and I got 2 followers now!?! And 200 visits?!! Damn, I must be doin something right..haha thanks for the support Jeri Holloway and Nellz!

Also check me out on Myspace! Its basically the same songs on here, but you can see some pictures of me haha, and add me as a friend! I only have like 6 right now.. (5 minus Tom lol) so come on you know you wanna be friends with me ;)

htttp://www.myspace.com/djevergreen742



Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Currently Listening To..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Never green? Naw, I'm forEvergreen ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO