Sunday, January 25, 2009

Excited for Drake



Quick post before i'm off to bed... Some of you might have heard the Unstoppable Remix with Drake, Lil Wayne and some dude that doesnt even matter..Santogold? idk maybe thats his name haha who cares. So I have given Drake the overused, illustrious title of Best Rapper Alive. While his counterpart Lil Wayne, Dwayne Michael Carter Jr, Weezy F Baby, Weezy, BMJR, and whatever the hell else he wants to be called claims he is the best alive, I think he has passed the crown (or lost it) to Drake. However, I will say this is one of the worst Drake verses I have ever heard and Weezy rips it, so idkkkkkkk. But the new Drake mixtape is coming out "So Far Gone" and the album art has been released (I did a little editing to it, eg: blue tint and soft focus on the wording) so check it out and below is the link to Unstoppable

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Currently Listening To..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Never green? Naw, I'm forEvergreen ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO