Friday, January 23, 2009

Limited Edition Album Art

So yeah I'm plannin on making a Cd you know, get some publication make some money hahah. But so here's my album art for Limited Edition. The name came from a shirt I have, made by
Jeepney (SHOUT OUT! haha) you know most rappers and artists like to name drop so I'm gonna do a little bit of that. Jeepney, Triple5Soul, Destroy, Zoo York, Vans, Nike, Jordan, Lot29, American Apparel, Hollister, Ralph Lauren Polo, shitt many more. I rock all of that haha, now how many hardcore rappers out there gonna rock that large of a variety? None other than the kid Evergreen lol also you know I gotta wear the New Era 59/50 hats size 7 5/8's (big head haha)

Alright im gonna stop playin around and drop the album art, this was fun.


Later,
Evergreen

hit me up! www.myspace.com/djevergreen742



Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Currently Listening To..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Never green? Naw, I'm forEvergreen ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO