Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Geometric Preview: Day 1


So I'ma hit you guys up with a 4 day preview of Geometreic. Heres one of the first ones I did and Mannnnnn I told you guys I went crazy and that 2009 I'm gonna change it up. I channeled my inner DJ Screw when I mixed up this one. But of course I still kept a little of the Evergreen in there haha can never get too far away from the original ya'll. Southernplayalisticcadillacfunkymusik by Outkast is the song but I call it Baby Screw; cuz I'ma Baby DJ Screw lol naw i'm just playing I havent gotten on that level yet but maybe one day...check it out



Baby Screw
Download


EeVvGgRrEeNn

^ ha i told ya'll I lost my mind I'm goin crazy in 09...its time to PEACE just like the album said

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Currently Listening To..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Never green? Naw, I'm forEvergreen ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO