Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm back


Obviously the kid is back. I've been chillin lately on vacation, enjoyin the new year, etc etc. I haven't been in the most mixing of moods haha but the other night it hit me and I just started going wild; I decided I'ma come out with a CD. Titled "Geometric" just cuz its gonna be crazy but its gonna have some balance and its gotta be smooth and even. Its 2009 and I'ma change it up. No more long mixes time to start doin songs. Maybe I'll have a couple retro days and bring back the long party mix. Because lets be honest nothin can touch that Dedication Season, Dipsetlomatic Haze, or even the New Years Mix. (36 Chambers...eh I aint sold on that one) So to new comers: Hello you're in for a treat. To Followers: WELCOME BACK! You know I wont dissapoint you. Holla at a playa when you see 'em in the street!

EVERGREEN

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Currently Listening To..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Never green? Naw, I'm forEvergreen ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO