Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ride to Fun



I told you guys I was thinking of some stuff to do and let you know the songs I was listenin to. So I threw this together, I call it "Ride to Fun" theres more to it than just these 3 tracks though, but they're pretty solid so check it out!
Haha inspiration for the title came from a poster I took off the Metra train after Lollapalooza this summer. After you ride to work, ride to fun..with evergreen

1. Perfection
2. Trip
3. Hangover



Still thinkin about that long mix, I gotta get about 20+ songs that I wanna throw together so we'll see what happens over the course of the next month. Maybe I'll throw together a Valentines Day thing in Februrary.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Currently Listening To..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Never green? Naw, I'm forEvergreen ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO