Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Mixtape


This is my first mixtape I ever made, entitled Dedication Season. The title is a combination of two cd's I was into at the time. Dedication comes from Lil Wayne & DJ Drama Dedication 3 in particular is what I was playin at the time. And the Season comes from Toronto's own Drake aka Aubrey Graham. Comeback Season was his first cd and I cant lie the boy has serious talent..Canada stand up! So I threw the two together. Hit up the link for Dedication Season first mixtape of ya boy DJ Evergreen's mixtape "All Year Round" haha a reference to the name cuz just like the tree I never fall off.


Dedication Season
If you're feelin it give it a download! Put it on your iPod, Zune, it dont matter!
PLAY IT


DJ EVERGREEN


Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Currently Listening To..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Never green? Naw, I'm forEvergreen ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO