Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back again!


Ha like I said on my first post, I'm never gonna fall off!!!! Just like the evergreen pines I'm here alll year baby. So you shouldn't be suprised that I'm back again with another mixtape for you. Nothin too crazy though been a little busy so its shorter than normal, still high quality though. Start you off with a little Lord Infamous...the Scarecrow cuz I miss the days of the old Triple Six Mafia. Any of you down south rap fans of even Mafia fans will feel me on that. So as you can probably tell I like to get crazy with the titles lol so this one's called 36 Chambers of the Unbreakables. It also comes off the LP Lifted Research Gangsters. (Shout out to LRG best clothing line..inspiration for the title) but I decided to scratch the LP and move 36 C.O.T.U. to the CD "All Year Round" alright you know what to do check it out let me know what you think.... Click the link to hear the music!

EVERGREEN

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Currently Listening To..


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com


Never green? Naw, I'm forEvergreen ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO